“Excellent stay”
Review of Dales View Cottage

Dales View Cottage
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ilkley
Dales View Cottage
Ranked #4 of 10 Ilkley B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Very warm welcome with nothing too much trouble including good local knowledge. Clean and spacious rooms as well as a guest lounge. Great breakfast using local produce. A good starting point for the Dales Way.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ronnie001

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed for one night as we were celebrating in Ilkley.. Room was a good size with an excellent ensuite facilities, comfy bed and a very pleassant view over the valley. Warm welcome and an excellent breakfast. The guests lounge was excellent plus if we had been staying longer. Can only say good things about it

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham_D546
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Sally welcomes us with a warm greeting. The room was beautiful, clean and fresh, comfy bed, all teas coffees provided, guest lounge downstairs. Breakfast included local produce and was very good. Would definitely recommend this B&B.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gail A
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I stayed here for one night as I was attending a reunion in the area. Sally, the owner, greeted me with a lovely warm welcome - it was almost as if we were old friends! My room had stunning views across the Dales and was very well equipped with big fluffy towels, a nice comfortable bed and an excellent powerful shower - the best I have ever experienced in a hotel/B&B. Breakfast was all freshly cooked and there was loads of choice. Nothing was too much trouble for Sally and I would have no hesitation in recommending Dales View wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ValtteriKnelstrom
Reviewed 30 November 2013

First class accommodation
Warm welcome from Sally, tea and home made cake was served on our arrival.
A very attractive bedroom, with lovely view across the river meadows to the hillside.
Superb large comfortable bed and a good size shower cubicle. Every where spotless.
Very good breakfast, using local produce.
Location was excellent for walking into Ilkley or catching a bus to Harrogate

A great place to stay, highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank heathcott
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed for 5 nights, and was very warmly welcomed by Sally, and fed so well that I had to scale down my breakfasts. Food was freshly cooked and good quality, local produce. Nothing was too much trouble, and local advice was invaluable. The room was extremely comfortable, and I slept so well, even being close to a main road, but the rooms are all at the rear of the property. The bed was amazing and I found it even more comfy than my own! I had the best stay in Ilkley, and will be passing on my views to family and friends when they visit the area. Don't stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: 2 double rooms, but no single supplement. One without an en suite, but bathroom only across the corr...