“Amazing”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Me and two friends went to My Little Farm Spa and had the Relax and Restore package. This place is amazing, the views, staff, treatments, food and not forgetting the hot tub are fab. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The views from the hot tub and summer house are amazing overlooking the surrounding countryside. We had the leg revival and hot stone massage both treatments were really relaxing. Whilst having our leg treatment we had a cup of tea and a slice of cake. After we had had our treatment we were taken to the summer house for our tapas lunch. The food at lunch was amazing , great portions and really fresh and tasty. For dessert we had fresh fruit and chocolate cheesecake. Overall a fabulous day and we came away feeling relaxed and restored. We are hoping to go back very soon.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Lindsay H

Leeds, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Girlie Night”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had a wonderful time at My Little Farm Spa last night, the food, treatment, staff and location were all superb and we are already planning our next trip!

4 Thank Katie S
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic !!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Omg this place is fantastic. It was heaven from the moment we arrived till we left, staff were so nice and kind! They were 6 of us that went and had the girls night in package and all 6 agree that we would definitely be returning. The views are amazing and food was gorgeous, the presentation was lovely the whole evening was brilliant thank you so much my little farm spa x

3 Thank MLBrown1
Liversedge,W.Yorks
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Girls night in on a wet mon evening”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Hi just want to say what a fabulous time we had on Mon June 2nd on our girls night in. I booked for my friends 50th. Everything was perfect the food was just yummy and there was plenty of it!!!! My friend said she felt very special. A very big thank you and we can't wait to go back.

3 Thank Gen22
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Spa-tastic!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have just indulged in a fabulous girls night in package. The venue is amazing, the natural beauty of the farm spa lends it self beautifully to the whole experience. The food is to die for with all dietary requirements met (above bad beyond). The staff are extremely attentive and welcoming. What more can we say? Five star

Visited April 2014