“Great food,beer and service”
Review of New Inn Roberttown

New Inn Roberttown
Ranked #17 of 27 Restaurants in Liversedge
Price range: US$21 - US$31
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Great spot for lung with a good selection of light bites and unusual sandwiches as well as more substantial meals. The real ale selection offered contrasting styles some of which are brewed on the premises.
I intend to return for an evening in the near future. What more can I say.

There are newer reviews for New Inn Roberttown

Reviewed 7 April 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our Saturday night meal at the New Inn. Starting with the gorgeous 'sexy mushrooms', I had the delicious seared tuna steak whilst my other half had the monkfish tail. Both mains were excellently cooked, presented and enjoyed by us both. Creme Brûlée was my dessert choice, chocolate orange sponge my husband's. Again both puddings were faultless. Even the wine was a perfect accompaniment to the meal.
The staff were very professional, polite and efficient.
Would definitely recommend to our friends and family.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

A small party of us booked this restaurant because of the reviews and a recommendation. However,I was initially disappointed with the look of the place having passed several beautiful old stone inns on the way. Inside had little to recommend it and it had the ambience of a back street pub. The restaurant itself was nothing special and there was only a large,noisy party in besides ourselves. It was Christmas and there were just a few baubles hung around. No tree or decorations in the pub. The Christmas dinner was lovely. The lamb dish looked a bit of a mess but I was told it tasted O.K.. The seafood was good. The Eton Mess was let down buy tinned strawberries!!! It would have been better to have left them off altogether and pretended they didnt put strawberries on at all! Not a venue for a special day out - perhaps my fault for not knowing the area.

1  Thank Tigermoo
Reviewed 23 March 2013

The recent snow made me eat locally, and I am so glad that I did.
I think these people enjoy food as much as I do. The menu was great and I've attached a photo of the prawn cocktail starter, which tasted great. It is a really pleasant atmosphere and layout, with enjoyable music.

1  Thank TheresaMBG
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely pre Christmas meal at the New Inn. The menu wasn't too extensive (or expensive) so you could tell everything was freshly made. When the meal arrived I was very impressed - portion sizes were perfect and the food was piping hot. The waitress was really nice and friendly without been 'too in your face!' Atmosphere was lovely, but think that's because the restaurant was full with Christmas diners ! Will certainly be going back in a few weeks.

2  Thank Hales75