“Beautiful!”
Review of Eastthorpe Hall

Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Mirfield
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Ever since I turned 18, or maybe even 17 I've had a yearly trip to this most amazing spa! I know the spa has lots of awards, and they truly deserve them!! My mother had come to Eastthorpe many times before, so when I was old enough, I decided to join her!! From the moment you enter the front door, you know you're in for a treat. The atmosphere is SO relaxing and everyone is just so friendly. My mother & I always come for either my birthday in April or for hers in July and everyone is always so lovely. The staff are warm and welcoming and happy to deal with any problems, and Granville (I hope this is the right spelling?) is the most fabulous chef known to man. The treatments are always a delight, and I'm usually asleep between them due to being so relaxed (coming from someone who has anxiety, this is pretty hard) The robes that are provided may just be a small part of the day, but they're so comfy and soft, I've often thought about trying to sneak one home with me!!! I don't want to ramble on, but honestly Eastthorpe Spa is the most delightful spa in the country. I don't dare go anywhere else as I know I will be severely disappointed. I cannot wait to come back again this year!!!

1  Thank Sophie T
GEC_12, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Sophie

Thank you for taking the time to share your views with the Trip Advisor community.

The entire team are delighted that you always enjoy your visits and felt that you wanted to share your experience. Thank you for your lovely comments about the 'exceptional service' our team provided for you during your visits, comments like this help to provide an on-going source of motivation for us all to continue to provide our guests with the high level of service you enjoyed during your time with us

We look forward to welcoming you back to Eastthorpe Hall in the near future, do be sure to keep an eye on our website for all of our promotions and do book directly with us so that we can once again personally look after you.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"fabulous afternoon"
"feel so welcome"
in 2 reviews
"nothing too much trouble"
"left me feeling"
"tranquil haven"
in 2 reviews
"looking forward to my next visit"
"lovely spa"
in 3 reviews
"relaxation room"
in 6 reviews
"customer care"
"special offer"

Reviewed 21 May 2014

As a first time spa goer, I didn't know what to expect but the staff were so lovely and they explained everything to me and that made me feel welcome, which for me was a big deal. The whole ambience made me feel like I was a million miles away and the whole day was totally relaxing. I would definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank Hayleygowen
GEC_12, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Hayley

Thank you for visiting us at Eastthorpe Hall 'once again' and for taking the time to share your views with the Trip Advisor community.

The entire team are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay and felt that you wanted to share your experience. Thank you for your lovely comments about the 'exceptional service' our team provided for you during your visits, comments like this help to provide an on-going source of motivation for us all to continue to provide our guests with the high level of service you enjoyed during your time with us

Eastthorpe Hall << & your handle

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have returned today from another wonderful Eastthorpe day, relaxed, refreshed, light as air. This is a truly lovely place. My therapist was expert in massage and facials, and very considerate and professional. As always, snacks and lunch were very high standard, plentiful and fresh, and beautifully presented by the chef. No, it is not the cheapest place to go but you do get what you pay for. Having experienced a spa not a million miles away in Huddersfield I would really say there is no comparison to be made.
The whole place is fresh, clean and there is always an improvement each time we go. This time it was the lockers- how lovely not to have to wrestle with a key! The amazing thing about Eastthorpe is the consistency of quality, service and approach to clients.
Everyone is welcoming and calm, amd my friend and I had a super day. Thank you. See you all in August!

GEC_12, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Guest

We look forward to welcoming you back to Eastthorpe Hall in the near future, do be sure to keep an eye on our website www.eastthorpe.co.uk for all of our promotions and do book directly with us so that we can once again personally look after you.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My mum and I were lucky enough to be treated to a day at Eastthorpe Hall and had a fabulous relaxing time.The surroundings are exceptional and the staff are lovely.We started off in the Jacuzzi,sauna and swimming pool and then had our treatments followed by a wonderful lunch.There are many packages you can put together to create your own day or just pop in for a facial etc etc.
Thoroughly recommend it and can't wait to go again.

Dear Tracy

The entire team are delighted that you and your mum enjoyed your recent stay and felt that you wanted to share your experience. Thank you for your lovely comments about the 'exceptional service' our team provided for you during your visits, comments like this help to provide an on-going source of motivation for us all to continue to provide our guests with the high level of service you enjoyed during your time with us

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I had a truly amazing spa day. I felt pampered from the minute I walked through the door until I left. All the staff were really friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. I was suffering from a chesty cough and they changed the treatment oils so that they would help sort out my cough, which they did. The house and the gardens are fantastic, well looked after. The food was out of this world. There were a few clients who had dietary requirements and the chef happy prepared different food to fit their needs. I had a wonderful day thank you to all the wonderful staff.

Dear Guest