“Great little place”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Mirfield, United Kingdom
“Great little place”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Great food, well prepared with accompaniments deli is really homely, nice staff. Great place to lunch

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jon H

“My favourite place in the world!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I absolutely love Chelles Deli and visit here at least a couple of times a week. Chelles is always clean, the food is amazing and the staff are always polite and willing to go that extra mile to make sure you have a pleasant experience, (Jill inparticular). I have tried similar food across the country and non compares to Chelles. The best panini I have ever tasted without a doubt!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank nataliechawkins87
“Our ladies that lunch ”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We visit regularly for lunch and are never disappointed we always book a table. The food is excellent the staff lovely helpful and friendly and we are never rushed will be back again after my holiday.

1 Thank Daphne C
Mirfield, West Yorkshire UK
“Don't pass by- pop in, you will be pleasantly surprised.”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

It looks very small and insignificant but the food is good and chocolate to die for. This is well worth a visit, especially as you can sit outside in the lovely weather and watch the world go by. Just try it and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Julie M
Mirfield, United Kingdom
“Not a good experience”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Not a good experience.Very poor slow service.Seem to attend to regulars before new customers..Wont be back.

• Visited March 2014
ChelleJH, Owner at Chelle's Deli, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Hi Stephen

I am really sorry that your experience of Chelle's was not a good one. I would genuinely like more detail i.e. day ,time etc. as would my staff because they too like to give their best and if they did not then the 'whys and wherefores' need to be addressed.

Thank you however for giving up your time to review Chelles and I hope that should you decide to retunr your next experience is better. Please make yourse3lf known to me and we can chat about what went wrong last time!

Kind regards, Chelle x