“Lovely meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Wells, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I visited on Saturday early eveing with my parents and boyfriend and we had a lovely meal. The words "best steak I've ever had" were uttered and he's eaten a lot of steak! We all enjoyed our meals and not many places still serve Napoli pizza so I was delighted to see it on the menu. Great atmosphere and lovely staff too. Thanks for a great evening.

• Visited April 2014

“Don't be put off by the exterior!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Food was decent. Staff friendly. Good value. I will return. Not the best nor the worst Italian restaurant you will visit.

• Visited October 2013
Mirfield, United Kingdom
“Food and atmosphere excellant”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We've eaten here both as a foursome and as a party. The food is excellent, the staff friendly. Its a small eating area and so very intimate unless there is a large party in. We found it very cold the last time we were there although there are some large windows so on a hot summers day/ evening it might be the reverse. Having said that I would eat there again, its very Italian.

• Visited May 2013
“Excellent food, excellent service.”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I think this may be my 5th or 6th review here and every single one has always been 5 star. We visited at the weekend, the salt and pepper squid and crab spaghetti was unbelievable, the service was prompt and friendly. The pizza's never disappoint and I stand by my previous review that you will not get a better pizza anywhere in West Yorkshire. For the first time we sampled a steak, the steak in pate sauce was amazing and so tender that until my wife realised, she was cutting it with the back of the knife. To summarise - excellent place - excellent food - excellent service.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank UKworldtrotters
Mirfield, United Kingdom
“Great food, great atmosphere, reasonable prices”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I've eaten at Salvia's on several occasions and always found the welcome warm and the food great. There is an extensive menu covering starters, pizzas, pastas and specials and the prices are very reasonable. The service is good and the staff friendly. We had a meal there for my birthday and were a large group of around 14, including 2 small children, eating during the busiest period on a Saturday night but the staff could not have been more accommodating or helpful and, as ever, the food was delicious. Highly recommended. They also offer a collection-only take-out service.

• Visited November 2013