“Beautiful hotel with lovely service ”

and 1 more site!
Wentbridge House Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wentbridge
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay at wentbridge. The staff are very friendly. I particularly liked the complimentary welcome drink and brownie. The rooms are very well presented, comfortable and clean. Good quality tea and coffee are provided. I would expect herbal tea, robes and a gym facility for a hotel of this standard. However there are some nice running routes nearby and they do offer complimentary gym passes. The food was very good although the restaurant seemed a little short staffed.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank lisa s
There are newer reviews for Wentbridge House Hotel

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband and I held our wedding at the wentbridge house hotel on 30th may 2014 and could not have been happier. From the first day we went to have a look around the staff were incredible, and the hotel and grounds were superb. We both could not have pictured getting married anywhere else, and our wedding coordinator Nicola and master of ceremonies on the day Mark ensured that everything went to plan to make our wedding day as perfect as we dreamt it would be. The food was fantastic, and all of our needs no matter how big or small were met. Thank you to all at Wentbridge House! Mr & Mrs Hopkins

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Danielle H
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Just spent two nights at Wentbridge House. Upon arrival we were given an upgrade to a junior suite, which was really nice, with lovely views across the gardens. Evening meals and breakfasts were first class - the latter cooked to order, rather than buffet style. Also, the hotel is in a perfect location, just a couple of minutes from the A1, and the staff were all excellent.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BillJAH
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We held our wedding reception here in 1994 and have just visited again (not for the first time) to celebrate 20 years of wedded bliss! The service was as wonderful as it was all those years ago. We were met on arrival with a welcome drink and macaroons - lovely!
In our 4 poster room there was a card and gift for our anniversary. We dined in the brasserie with friends and the food (and champagne) was wonderful. Wentbridge House will always hold a very special place in our hearts. A fabulous experience - thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank HDW28
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I booked a family meal in the brasserie at Wentbridge House Hotel, the food was fantastic, really friendly and professional staff and overall a great dining experience, I would highly recommend this place!!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank KerryPilling74
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I arrived really late and found the hotel easy to find and the easy to park outside. I got upgraded to a larger room which was great, and it was massive. It had really nice modern décor and a great bathroom. TV control was a bit fiddly and old. The views from the room in the morning looked great, I just wish I had had a bit more time to see it. As the cooks leave at 10pm I had a basic sandwich which was nice with a bit of salad.WiFi worked in the room ok but not in the main hotel at breakfast - not sure why. Breakfast was nearly perfect. It was all well cooked with soft runny poached eggs, spied sausages and beans as well. The only thing that stopped it being a 5 was that the Tea was weak as the waitress poured it straight away without asking and leaving it time to brew. I do like a strong cuppa. The staff were all friendly and nice. I didn't go to the Fitness centre - so I can;t rate it - not sure how to remove the rating from this review. The air cons was a little noisy but probably because I fell to sleep too quickly. It was also easy to find from the motorway so good for business. Would I go back - yes I would just make sure I get a strong cup of tea for breakie.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dominic P
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This time last week we were preparing for a very special wedding…..now the event has been and gone I’m still on a come down for what has to be one of the most superb weddings I've ever been involved with.
As Master of Ceremonies I had the pleasure of introducing the new Mr & Mrs Grieves at Wentbridge Hotel and Brasserie on 25th May 2014.
The happy couple wanted to host a Yorkshire Wedding and boy did they do that. From the cake to the hire suits everything supported local and Yorkshire Based companies or sole traders.
On the weeks leading up to the event the Wentbridge staff were excellent…..always polite, helpful and willing to support me and our families as we prepared for this very special day.
In particular Mark who was the manager of the wedding event on the day was excellent, highly professional and very easy to work with as we hit every milestone on the days running order.
Mark and his team worked tirelessly on the day from early morning to late at night to ensure every person was suitably refreshed.
The Wentbridge has many qualities but 2 I think need to be given particular mentions…..firstly the lawns are impeccably kept in the very highest standards and are so diverse from hosting cocktails to being the back drop for your actual wedding ceremony.
Secondly the food at Wentbridge is absolutely beautifully prepared, arranged and cooked to perfection. I have never tasted better beef in all of my adult life.
The suites at Wentbridge are also placed at the highest standards; the pressure shower was perfectly adept washing away my morning hangover. The beds are extremely comfortable and I slept like a log.
Wentbridge couldn't have made the Wedding day for my family any better….except the sunshine – but you can’t have everything.
I would highly recommend Wentbridge as a venue for any couple wanting to tie the knot. It’s a truly a Yorkshire gem that’s centrally located off the A1 and very easy to get to.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Benny M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wentbridge
Waterton Park Hotel
#1 of 1 in Walton
Oulton Hall & Spa
#1 of 1 in Oulton
Leeds City Centre
Dakota Deluxe Leeds
Dakota Deluxe Leeds
#1 of 87 in Leeds

Been to Wentbridge House Hotel? Share your experiences!