My partner & I stayed in the Chestnut Suite (the one with the balcony over looking the walled gardens & pool!)......The room was lovely and bright, very clean and well presented. Beechfield House was everything you could expect of a country house hotel and more. The decor was very good, facilities excellent and all the staff were very friendly with no exceptions. We ate there on each of the three nights of our stay and the food was outstanding with every attention to detail and presentation and all was expertly overseen by the Maitre-dee Adrian who is a real asset to the hotel. The breakfasts were excellent too. Just what was required after a refreshing swim in the heated pool. Overall this place would take some beating!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free Superfast dedicated Fibre Broadband Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Beanacre, Wiltshire