Just spent two nights here with my wife and some friends. We received an unexpected room upgrade on arrival, providing a four poster room overlooking the garden - lovely room. The outdoor pool and sun loungers looked a bit sad in the February rain, but we could imagine how lovely it must be in summer. Afternoon cream tea, evening meal and breakfast were all first class - breakfast cooked to order, rather than a buffet style. Comfortable lounge and bar areas with roaring fires (gas - log effect) in the fireplaces. All the hotel staff were helpful and friendly too. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free Superfast dedicated Fibre Broadband Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Beanacre, Wiltshire