My husband and I are currently staying at this hotel for two nights while visiting family in the area. My first impression of the hotel when we arrived was how beautiful a building it is and how nice the gardens are so peaceful and tranquil. We were immediately upgraded from a cosy room to a comfy room which was a lovely surprise. The comfy rooms are in the main house and are very large with a four poster bed, a beautiful bathroom and a fantastic view of the walled garden at the back where I can see a fish swimming in the small pond below. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast this morning was delicious, I had eggs and toast and my husband had kippers. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone and I look forward .very much to coming back again, actually I don't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free Superfast dedicated Fibre Broadband Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Beanacre, Wiltshire