Tom and Babs 'B'
What a lovely place for afternoon tea. My wife and I are retierd and do enjoy our afternoon teas, this is one of the best lovely staff and top class tea. It was a delight to be able to choose which tea we would like I had jasmine, and my wife earl grey.
We will definitely be going again, so relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat & Lacock. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, a delicious lunch, traditional afternoon tea, bar snacks or fabulous two AA Rosette dining. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free superfast Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Beanacre, Wiltshire