I booked this hotel for just one night to stay with my two sisters and we were keen to stay in one room. There was some confusion about the global booking engine offering a triple room at this hotel when there wasn't one. The hotel called me in Australia to explain the issue and were incredibly gracious, accommodating and honoured the advertised rate and put us into Alder Room which we loved.
I really did appreciate their flexibility and was already feeling positive towards them before we arrived. And then when we turned up, the hotel itself really did live up to the pictures, the staff were really friendly and warm and the overall experience was first class.
I have told everybody about the hotel since. I have stayed in many hotels at twice the price that are not nearly as tastefully decorated nor as well serviced as the Beechfield House Hotel.
Stay here, eat at the restaurant and chill out - it is a breath of fresh air.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free Superfast dedicated Fibre Broadband Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Beanacre, Wiltshire