As our son was racing his Mini at Castle Coombe Bank holiday we decided to look for a local
hotel.....on paper this hotel came up trumps but when you get there the welcome you get from
the staff, the professional service, the beautiful setting, the wonderfully equipped and comfortable rooms made this hotel a real find. Dinner was good as was breakfast and wonderful smiles from the receptionists and staff made our stay perfect. One other unexpected bonus were the beauty treatments.....I can honestly say that I had one of THE best
facials and massages I have EVER had. Apart from being beautiful and gentle the therapist was so thorough and attentive I have never felt so relaxed........might have to go back to this hotel just for the treatments!!! Really recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat, Lacock and Stonehenge. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, traditional afternoon tea, fine dining or a beauty treatment with natural 'Pure Fiji' products. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free Superfast dedicated Fibre Broadband Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Beanacre, Wiltshire