Having just got home from a one-night stay in the "Elm" room at Beechfield House... I would sum up our stay as perfect... 10 out of 10.
I booked a room here last minute for my boyfriend's birthday, and we weren't disappointed. The room, like the rest of the hotel, was immaculate. Everywhere was spotless...The room was modern, with a flat screen tv, huuuuge bed and we had a lovely view of the countryside from our window. The hotel is also perfectly situated, only around 25 minutes from Bath city centre.
The staff were very welcoming and warm, and gave us advice on local points of interest. We had dinner (superb - I would reccommend the leek risotto and the guinea fowl) and breakfast at the hotel, perfect portion sizes and absolutely delicious.
Many thanks to the staff for making this a wonderful break for us, and we would definitely like to return one day!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning four AA Red Star country house hotel, near to Bath, Longleat & Lacock. The outdoor heated pool is gorgeous in the summer, whilst in the winter open fires are as warm as the welcome. Enjoy the beautiful grounds, a delicious lunch, traditional afternoon tea, bar snacks or fabulous two AA Rosette dining. Friendly yet professional staff complement this wonderful building. Free superfast Wifi is available throughout the hotel, terrace and walled garden. We will ALWAYS match or beat any rate offered by the online travel agents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Beechfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant And Gardens
- Beechfield House Hotel, Restaurant & Gardens Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield Hotel Beanacre
- Beechfield House Beanacre, Wiltshire