Bowood held a black tie event for New Year's Eve. The six course dinner, champagne and canapés along with a "Reveller's Breakfast" (a bacon or sausage roll) just after midnight was really good value. The food was delicious!
We had a truly brilliant time. The staff were courteous, polite and actually everyone was up for a really good night.
We live close by so didn't need to stay the night, but others who had booked rooms said they were lovely!
Thoroughly recommend it and will definitely go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated just off the A4 between Calne and Chippenham on the stunning Bowood Estate. All bedrooms and suites are decorated in a Contemporary English Country house style and incorporate plasma screen televisions, internet access and Wi-Fi. Dine in the stunning 82 seat restaurant and have a drink in the duel lounge bar featuring wood burning fires. The spa offers an infinity swimming pool, gym, rock sauna, crystal steam room and aromatherapy showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Bowood Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bowood Hotel, Spa & Golf Hotel Calne
- Bowood Hotel, Spa And Golf Resort
- Bowood Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Calne, Wiltshire, UK