Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Car Chase Hero's

I had always admired Ford Mustangs since they were launched in the early 1960's. Now I had the... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2019
Readster56
Plymouth, United Kingdom
via mobile
Lambo Experience

Great couple of hours at full tilt in three different Lamborghinis. Bit cold for my wife as we were... read more

Reviewed 27 November 2018
Mst321
Bournemouth, United Kingdom

All reviews driving experience race meeting rally school race track single seater experience touring car great fun paddock marshalls organisation driver races finals spectator viewing safety vantage
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic fast circuit. Excellent Marshals and organisation. Good safety and track briefing. Very tasty lunch

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Well it’s not great even on tarmac, facilities are shocking struggled to get the key to use the toilet as not radar key! And that was after we struggled to get up the ramp as there was a A board blocking the ramp with a door that opens outwards. We had to queue up at the bar to get the key to be told it was over the food side to then wait ages again for it there!! Leaving a disabled child to end up wetting themselves in the middle of the place.
Waited well over an hour for the passenger rides which wasn’t well signposted and wasn’t running even near on time! Disabled parking was no where near anything and was miles walk to anywhere! Awful place wouldn’t return and took over 3 hours to get here for well nothing!
I even checked prior to coming about facilities and well not great at all.

Wouldn’t come again if I was paid to. Only good thing was some nice people! Staff were not great also with knowledge on where things are.

Disabled facilities need bringing up to today’s standards

Reviewed 19 September 2018

The second time I have visited this circuit. It has many vantage points around the 2 mile lap that you can walk around. I only attend Motorcycle races and very much enjoyed the 2 days I spent there. Facilities were good and loved the open paddock .

Reviewed 14 September 2018

This my first time on such an outing. The set up was efficient and worked smoothly, from safety briefings, to expert tuition to racing around myself. There was no hanging about not knowing what was happening. The racing was stopped on a couple of occasions for debris on the track and a break down but it was dealt with quickly and within 10 minutes we were back on the track.
Can recommend this as a day or half day out.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The circuit runs sessions for cycling in the evenings in the week which are great for accomplished riders but even better for my little ones who appreciated the shallow gradients and great road surface to get their confidence up. It’s a lovely way to spend a sunny evening!