“Best Western Mayfield in Malmesbury”

Best Western Mayfield House Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Crudwell
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Best Western Mayfield in Malmesbury”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

An old hotel with plenty of character. Very pleasant staff, good food, room was clean although the bathroom was a little dated, hard to have a good shower as ceilings are so low. I would suggest you get down to dinner early as my top 2 choices had gone by 7.15pm. Overall good but a bit expensive but it was Cheltenham week!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Pontypridd, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 March 2014

On arrival we were greeted by very friendly staff, we were taken straight to our room although we arrived early. The room was spotlessly clean, and it was comfortably warm. The food is of a very high standard, I would definitely go back to this hotel.
I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff, who were polite and helpful in every way. A big thank you goes to Dianne and Caroline for their hospitality and kindness.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed here for one night. No wifi reception in my room. The room was ok otherwise, clean. Breakfast ok, nothing special but fully eatable. Had a local real ale in the bar, it was a bit too warm as it was poured directly from a keg resting on the counter, not very chilled I guessed..

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 February 2014

My stay at this hotel was arranged through my company whilst I am attending a course. I would just like to thank all of the hotel staff for an enjoyable week of great hospitality. Every member of staff was courteous and attentive. The food was absolutely out of this world, with fresh specials each night. The room itself lovely and large, and even though it sits on a main road, traffic noise was minimal. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone. My company have moved me to another hotel so I can lift share with a work colleague to save them money, so I won't be staying here for the next 4 weeks as was planned which I'm disappointed about as everyone a this hotel made me feel welcome. I shall come again as soon as I can this time for a relaxing time in this lovely place.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Portishead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Had a good tripadvisor deal 89 b/b evening meal, so very good value. Only issue we had is that rooms need refurbishing. Do not stay in room 2 as there was a lot of mould on walls and around bath. Went with friends and their bathroom had been refurbished. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant is lovely and the food was excellent. Pity that the bathroom let it down, when very easily rectified.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Heathfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We have been going to Mayfield House Hotel for the past 20 years and cannot speak highly enough of the service and quality of food. The accommodation is clean and comfortable and the staff are friendly and helpful. We have recommended it to friends and have taken several there. It is a very good base for the wonderful Cotswolds countryside and Bath area. We will be back!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crudwell
Stratton House Hotel
#5 of 6 in Tetbury
Stonehouse Court
Stonehouse Court
#1 of 2 in Stonehouse

Been to Best Western Mayfield House Hotel? Share your experiences!