“Warm and Friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 22 Devizes B&B and Inns
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Warm and Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

I was in Devizes for a meeting mid week and didnt want to be staying in such a wonderful part of the country in a sterile lodgetravel type thing, so I was delighted to find a home from home in Blounts Court Farm.
Actually I think thats the best way to describe my stay, even though I was there just the night you were made to feel like a relative, a warm welcome and a great host.
The B&B is charming with some many stories to be told from the Chickens to the Armour and the family pictures all around. The room was clean, pleasant and not small for a single. The shower was powerfull and hot.
There was free internet which connected well and the breakfast was wonderful. I went for the Smoked Salmon and Scrabbled eggs, Id recommend that.
I would definately return.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

My husband and I stayed just for one night in May and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Caroline is the perfect hostess and made us most welcome. Everywhere was extremely clean and the breakfast was "to die for". It was so huge that we didn't need any lunch!

We cannot wait to visit again and stay longer to take advantage of excellent hospitality.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

Wonderful! Blounts Court Farm is the most wonderful place, set out in the country, although it's only 10 mins from Devizes, it is so peaceful. Caroline was great, a very friendly hostess who could not do enough for you to make sure your stay was comfortable. My room was gorgeous! A four poster Bed!! The place was so clean and tidy and so interesting. I really enjoyed my stay and if ever I'm in Devizes staying again I'll be giving Caroline a call!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Wells, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

This was just a one night stay. We took all three rooms and each one was as well equiped as the others, nothing had been forgotten and nothing was too much trouble. Everywhere was spotless and the breakfast was one of the best I have ever had away from home.
The situation is quite lovely surrounded by farmland and the cricket club just one field away. The free ranging chickens were a delight (so were their eggs) and if you like horses........

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

Our family were treated to the most wonderful hospitality we could have expected. Caroline was a wonderful host and gave us tips on what to see and Colin indulged our children letting them help with the horses and the egg collecting.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

Caroline and Colin are the most gracious of hosts. The accommodations are beautifully appointed, clean and comfortable. The eggs are fresh from the hens on the farm, and everything is delicious and nicely presented in a lovely, bright dining room. We would go there again, even if it were out of our way.

• Stayed April 2013
wolverhampton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

Once again by chance I looked for B&B accomadation on my sons golf trip and came across blounts court farm having read the previous reviews I went a head spoke with Caroline on phone and booked all 3 rooms 1x twin,1x single & 1xdouble what a pleasant surprise, the pictures on there web site do no do this lovely relaxing farm accomadation justice that it deserves, all I can say is that I believe in good and bad reviews were deserved, blounts court farm lived up to and be honed my expectations fabulous surroundings very tastefully decoration spotlessly clean wonderful hearty breakfast, and fabulous hosts Caroline & Colin made you feel so welcome with any special requests they were on hand to help, we are a well traveled family who are now making arrangements that when we are back this way in a few weeks time we are wanting to return to this wonderfull accomadation, we would have no hesitation like others to recommend this fab B&B, do not hesitate book now you will not be disappointed its wonderful

Room Tip: All rooms have same facility's lovely