“Look no further!”
Review of Blounts Court Farm

Blounts Court Farm
Ranked #4 of 19 Devizes B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Blounts Court Farm is situated in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Driving up the tree-lined driveway with pastoral views either side, you know you have found something special. The owners, Caroline and Colin, immediately make you feel welcome and at home. They are the reason why people prefer to stay at B & B's rather than at hotels! The room was spotless and very spacious, with tasteful furnishings and the bathroom was spa-like and luxurious. Breakfast was perfect, and the homemade jams and stewed fruit outstanding. We look forward to our next visit. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I was in Devizes for a meeting mid week and didnt want to be staying in such a wonderful part of the country in a sterile lodgetravel type thing, so I was delighted to find a home from home in Blounts Court Farm.
Actually I think thats the best way to describe my stay, even though I was there just the night you were made to feel like a relative, a warm welcome and a great host.
The B&B is charming with some many stories to be told from the Chickens to the Armour and the family pictures all around. The room was clean, pleasant and not small for a single. The shower was powerfull and hot.
There was free internet which connected well and the breakfast was wonderful. I went for the Smoked Salmon and Scrabbled eggs, Id recommend that.
I would definately return.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2013

My husband and I stayed just for one night in May and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Caroline is the perfect hostess and made us most welcome. Everywhere was extremely clean and the breakfast was "to die for". It was so huge that we didn't need any lunch!

We cannot wait to visit again and stay longer to take advantage of excellent hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Wonderful! Blounts Court Farm is the most wonderful place, set out in the country, although it's only 10 mins from Devizes, it is so peaceful. Caroline was great, a very friendly hostess who could not do enough for you to make sure your stay was comfortable. My room was gorgeous! A four poster Bed!! The place was so clean and tidy and so interesting. I really enjoyed my stay and if ever I'm in Devizes staying again I'll be giving Caroline a call!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2013

This was just a one night stay. We took all three rooms and each one was as well equiped as the others, nothing had been forgotten and nothing was too much trouble. Everywhere was spotless and the breakfast was one of the best I have ever had away from home.
The situation is quite lovely surrounded by farmland and the cricket club just one field away. The free ranging chickens were a delight (so were their eggs) and if you like horses........

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Our family were treated to the most wonderful hospitality we could have expected. Caroline was a wonderful host and gave us tips on what to see and Colin indulged our children letting them help with the horses and the egg collecting.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Caroline and Colin are the most gracious of hosts. The accommodations are beautifully appointed, clean and comfortable. The eggs are fresh from the hens on the farm, and everything is delicious and nicely presented in a lovely, bright dining room. We would go there again, even if it were out of our way.

• Stayed: April 2013