“The Best Burger”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014

After trying different venues for a burger, both locally and in the USA recently. I always find my self saying afterwards "nice but not as good as a Well Burger"
Three of us had one each Friday evening and we were not disappointed .
They are always freshly made and thats what really makes all the difference for me, the rbalance of flavour in the ingredients used in the preparation by the chef is right on the button.
Of course they have other great dishes and favourites on the menu
But I wanted to give the Well Burger a special mention this time.
Well done Tim Sam and the team you have great pub maintained to a consistently high standard.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We visited here with our young family recently for an evening meal. We were greeted with a happy smiling face. Whilst they do not serve a separate children's menu, they do serve child size portions of quite a few of the main menu options. My daughter loved the chicken curry whilst the other tucked into my scampi and chips. The food was very tasty, nicely prepared and service was friendly and efficient. I would certainly visit again when in the area.

1  Thank Sarah2304
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Ate here on 22/03/14 , and it was utterly fabulous .The staff were friendly and attentive , and their aim was to please . The menu was diverse and specials on the boards too , made it a pleasure to choose our selection and we took our time over it and they didn't mind one bit. We were seated when our starters were ready and we weren't disappointed by any of the meal choices , starters , mains and desserts . Thanks to the Owner Sam who oversaw the whole experience . I hope we come your way again one day when we would be pleased to return .

1  Thank debs54Southampton
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We would like to thank Sam at The Well Bulkington ..for a fantastic evening on Saturday. ..our friends surprise golden wedding meal was a huge success due to the hospitality shown to us from sam and her excellent team ...the food was FANTASTIC and we all had a fabulous evening ...A big thank you ..we shall definitely be back for more excellent food

3  Thank susan194
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I visited this pub with my wife mid week just to get out and found The Well a very nice change from the pubs in Devizes. the staff were all smartly dressed, welcoming and polite. There is a varied menu at reasonable price with large portions.Like most pubs the drinks are what I feel are expensive which you can't get away from but In this pub it's worth it.