“Friendly pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Three Magpies

Three Magpies
Ranked #20 of 80 Restaurants in Devizes
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
United Kingdom
“Friendly pub”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Fortunately had a reasonable size bar that takes dogs. Only had drinks as already eaten but have eaten here before and it was good quality versus price. Definitely worth a visit, especially if you are camping with them or next door at the CCC site.

Bromley, United Kingdom
“Good Solid Food and Service”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Went to the pub with my wife and four friends. Service was good as was the food. There is a wide choice of real beers, sadly as I was driving I could only sample one of them.
Not the place for a romantic meal, but good solid oub food. I would return if I did not live over 100 miles away!

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“good food, poor beer”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I had a good lunch there early this month the steak was tender and well cooked (medium) just how I like it.The wife had scampi and trimmings and was well pleased.

it was a bit sparse on chips for me but the rest was fine.

It was just a pity about the pint of bitter shandy(Wadworths IPA) It tasted fine and went down well untill I got to the last inch and I found some white sludge swimming in the bottem of the glass.I took it back and showed the lady, who took it to a voice out the back who didn't sound pleased to have it pointed out to him.
Not wanting to spoil a nice day with an argument I just left.

• Visited August 2014
Devizes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We chose this pub for a family meal because of its vegetarian selection and were blown away.
All of our meals were superb - veggie and meat. The menu was fab and there were several specials.
The service was quick and friendly. It was a Monday evening and the pub/restaurant was busy, but we never had to wait long even though there were 8 of us.
I definitely recommend the veggie roast with mash & gravy and there was plenty of gravy.
The strawberry cheesecake was homemade and awesome. Very generous portions.
You have to try it.

• Visited July 2014
South Staffordshire
“Great food and superbly close to our caravan site”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We visited the Three Magpies on several occasions during our visit to Devizes.
It is a great pub and restaurant and has a lovely garden area.
Well kept beers and excellent food, the Magpie Faggot Supreme
was our favourite dish.
It enhanced our holiday as it was very close to the Camping and Caravanning site
but the pub also has it`s own caravan site immediately behind it.
It`s situated on a major bus route to Devizes, Bath and Melksham which makes it very accessible.
We would strongly recommend it.

• Visited July 2014