“Huge breakfast, ate it all but struggled to cycle home afterwards.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brogans

Brogans
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Devizes
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Devizes, United Kingdom
“Huge breakfast, ate it all but struggled to cycle home afterwards.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Popped in late morning and pleased to see they were still serving breakfast. Sausages, bacon and black pudding really tasty. Very busy but staff kept on top of it all and were really friendly. Will definitely go back again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Aughnacloy, United Kingdom
“Heather from N Ireland UK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Whilst on a visit to my dear uncle in West Lavington we visited a local restaurant Brogans in Devizes during a shopping trip. He highly recommended the establishment and it didnt disappoint! We had the "Big" Breakfast our eyes nearly popped out at the size of it! It was delicious, hot, value for money, and came out so quick I thought the staff had made a mistake and gave us someone elses brekkie! The staff were friendly, efficient, pleasant, and ever so helpful and they SMILED a rarity in people now! Oh and the place was gleaming, really clean! So I would highly recommend Brogans Restaurant in Devizes to all asunder me and my family will certainly be back when we next visit Wiltshire! Well done folks!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Heather W
swindon
“NOT GOOD/DRINKS COLD/NEEDS SOME STAFF THAT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

Went out for the day as a family for my daughters 18th Birthday and eneded up at Brogans in Devizes.We were regular visitors to our Swindon store so knew that from that expirence it would be okay. The staff ( 3 girls ) didn't have a clue on what they were doing. Cofee spilt everywhere and even though asked for drinkf to be hotter they were still cold. My daughters drink was a Mocha and asked for a vanilla shot in it. It was more like straight vanilla and she had to leave it. The tables were filfthy and dirty plates etc everywhere and we were expected to eat to tables that were full up.Wouldn't go back again. A waste of £22 which I feel is quite expensive.

1 Thank armymad
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

This place everyone goes on about all the time so I came in here (Brogans) and had a full english it was 7:95 witch I don't mind paying but I had a hair on the side on my plate and one big blonde hair in my beans so very disappointed I didn't eat the rest and left , but the staff are pleasant and happy and they smile which is nice :) just a shame about the hairs ...

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Best Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Best coffee in Devizes and nice people. Recommend the salads and Panini's . Not more i can say other than i highly recommend you visit.