“More than just a tearoom!”
Review of Gracie's Tea Rooms - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gracie's Tea Rooms
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great homemade food, atmosphere and superb service. May have to make Emily's my second home! Will definitely return soon. Devizes has a real gem here!

Reviewed 5 February 2013 via mobile

We spent a weekend just outside Devizes, and walked into the town to look around and have lunch.

We chanced upon Gracie's and were greeted warmly. It was busy, yet every customer was treated with good humour. There was an impressive list of specials in addition to the comprehensive menu - and everything was freshly prepared.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

We were hot and tired and needed a rest and cool drink and put our heads in the door of these premises and were amazed. It is a fantastic small restaurant, not just tea rooms. We stayed for lunch as we were so impressed. I had a 'meat ball made of liver and bacon' and peas and my food was delicious. My husband had fish pie. Both were freshly and quickly prepared. I commentated on my meal and the owner admitted she had not actually made them, but told me where the local butcher round the corner had them and how he was locally famous for them . Because of a block on this internet site, I cannot actually tell you the English name for these meatballs, but any English person will know what the correct name for this delicious meal is.The meal was cheap and the service was brilliant.