“Always good”

Add it.
Cafe Nero Devizes
Ranked #6 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Devizes
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I reckon this is the best coffee in Devizes (and there's an awful lot to choose from!) Nothing else to say but there's a minimum of 100 characters!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I love caffe Nero
Been to Bath/Gunwharf Quays/Salisbury/Bristol/Marlborough/Chippenham Neros as well.
With this being my local I love it!
Warm smile and a hello is always a good start.
Good for going on your own/family time/visiting with your lived one.

My favourite is milkshake vanilla or chocolate AND squinty cream :0 so happy :)

Clean tables, the only negative I would mention is the loo gets used a lot and the staff should pay attention to a quick check of the loos and a wipe around of the sink and toilet bowl area and little mop up of floor.

Staff are lovey, always happy to assist but going that extra customer service and valuing the customer.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

...of which I'm one. I love Cafe Nero, I think its the best chain by miles and often (though of course not always), also better than local independents. I can't tell you how happy I was to see them open here in Devizes, but boy has it been a disappointment. The other disgruntled reviewers have got it spot on; the staff are just awful; too bone idle to be actually rude they simply act as if we are inconvenience, desperate, it seems to me, for each and everyone to leave. No smiling hellos here if you drop by each day before or after work (Cheers this isn't!). Oh and God help you if you have a child with you and you spill a drink-just hope the wrong member of staff isn't around when that happens, out comes the yellow "wet floor" triangle and out come the Grumplestilskins throwing lots of disapproving looks. My little group of friends sit down each time we visit and wonder why we still go there. And why do we? Well, we don't anymore. Never thought I'd say that about CN.
So, Cafe Nero, great chain in my opinion but of all the countless branches I've been in this is by far the worst. If you are visiting our nice little town, look elsewhere. In Devizes its the independents that have the atmosphere now.

1  Thank Gingerbread100
Reviewed 24 May 2013

A large coffee shop with a range of seating, coffee is good but standard with a range or packaged food available. The atmosphere is what you want to make of it, a good place to have a chat and a catch up but I wouldn't linger there for the ambiance. What lets it down for me is the staff, it may be there too busy but often I feel I'm just a number with little interest in customer service besides the obligatory P&Q's, the girl who seems to be the manager has often served me and gives me the impression that I'm a nuisance and stopping her from doing her work! But otherwise once your seated especially if your lucky enough to get the one sofa an overall satisfactory experience.

1  Thank pbsginger
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Nice coffee shop, well appointed smart place to hang out but just a Cafe Nero. Staff could do with smartening up a little.