“Did we go there on a bad day?”
Review of Little House of Coffee - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little House of Coffee
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Smiles were lacking from those that took our orders and it all seemed a bit like we should have gone somewhere else.
We sat upstairs as there were no spare tables downstairs. No atmosphere. A bit like a doctors waiting room. Not possible to have a conversation in without whispering.
All a bit of a disappointment.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Lovely little cafe right in the middle of this lovely market town. Excellent location and great service. Great food.

1  Thank Mohawk1946
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I recently went to the Little House of Coffee and ordered cheese on toast and coffee. After waiting over 20 minutes I asked how much longer my order would be. There was no apology from the young girl and when she came back she said it would be a few more minutes. 10 minutes later it arrived - I could not believe my eyes when she put it on the table. There were two pieces of bread which had barely been toasted on one side only and then on top of that they had put grated cheese which looked as though it had just been thrown all over it and onto the plate but worst of all the cheese had not then been put back under the grill and melted it was just left on top of the bread and sploshed all over the plate - disgusting.There wasn't any garnish nothing just this unmelted grated cheese all over the bread and plate - it looked as though it had just been scooped up off the floor - I have never seen anything like it in all my life. Obviously it wasn't fit for human consumption and I would advise people not to go anywhere near this dump. Very unprofessional and disgusting food and service - they need to be checked out by Health and Safety!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

The BEST hot, toasted goat's cheese and red onion marmalade I have ever eaten. (there is nothing worse than a cold lump of cheese in a panini!!)

This one made my day!

1  Thank MillieMooWiltshire
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This was taken over recently, do not worry,the new people are great and know what work is about,they had a fantastic business before.
Excellent food and very reasonable, their breakfast is better than anyone else I know, not just in Devizes.

1  Thank BathScarecrow