This place could do with some investment. The exterior is getting quite shabby and the state of the flooring from the kitchen to the restaurant and on the bedroom corridor was unforgiveably very dirty. There was also bad mould on the bedroom windows. The food was, in our view, not much better than average. Both the accommodation and food was overpriced for what it was. We would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George & Dragon Rowde (near Devizes) specialises in seafood delivered daily from St Mawes. Our menu is complemented by a full a-la- carte menu offering meat and game dishes using locally sourced produce. A sixteenth century coaching inn, it combines modern day style with bundles of country character. Planning an event - our bespoke catering business, George Goes Out, will organise it for you. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your George and Dragon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- George And Dragon Hotel Devizes
- George And Dragon Devizes, Wiltshire