Our only regret about staying at Whatley Manor is that we did not have more time to explore the gardens and relax at the spa. We chose this as our base for activities in the Costwolds which meant that we spent most of our time away from the hotel. That said, some of these activities were recommended by Whatley Manor - clay pigeon shooting, hot air balloon trip - and were highlights of our trip. Whatley Manor is beautiful - the staff are friendly and attentive with personal service; the spa is fabulous, with amenities open to guests even if you have not booked a treatment. While the manor itself is quintessentially English, there are many European touches that are evident (a legacy no doubt of its Swiss owners). we will most certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cotswolds Country Manor House Hotel with 15 Room and 8 Suites. Set in 12 acres of charming English country gardens. Two dining experiences including the Michelin two-starred restaurant The Dining Room and Le Mazot, the casual brasserie. The sumptous Aquarias Spa restores mind and body to a new harmony. Take up residence in the private cinema to watch your favourite film. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whatley Manor Easton Grey
- Whatley Manor Hotel Easton Grey
- Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa Malmesbury, Wiltshire