We had booked Whatley Manor to celebrate our 45th Wedding Anniversary and what a delightful weekend we have experienced. From the moment of our arrival in the courtyard of this wonderful Cotswolds manor House Hotel we were treated with absolute kindness and courtesy. WE had arrived a little time before the room was available to were able to enjoy a very relaxed light lunch and a glass of wine in the Drawing Room before being shown up to our room ( so kindly courteously upgraded) to a suite overlooking the wonderful gardens. The suite was so well appointed and offered a great level of comfort which really added to our weekends enjoyment. The Spa facilities are amazing and again offered us a very opportunity to relax and unwind throughout the weekend as did walking through the gardens. We ate in Le Mazot of the Friday evening and the Dining Room on Saturday evening and both provided a superb choice of both food and wine accompanied by excellent service and cooking, and the team must be complimented for their skills in accommodating my wife's gluten and dairy intolerances without compromising the balance, flavours and appearances of any of the dishes selected from the menu. We also lunched in the Spa one day and found that throughout our stay all members of staff had been made aware of this issue and responded to these dietary needs without fuss. ( This also included a gluten free biscuit and soya milk with the morning tea tray).Throughout our stay every member of staff from the Manager down to the room maids were polite, courteous and kind in a totally unobtrusive way and nothing was too much for them when asked. Bless you all for making our weekend so memorable, this anniversary is one that will provide us with memories for a long time to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cotswolds Country Manor House Hotel with 15 Room and 8 Suites. Set in 12 acres of charming English country gardens. Two dining experiences including the Michelin two-starred restaurant The Dining Room and Le Mazot, the casual brasserie. The sumptous Aquarias Spa restores mind and body to a new harmony. Take up residence in the private cinema to watch your favourite film. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and World Independent Hotel Promotion so you can book your Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whatley Manor Easton Grey
- Whatley Manor Hotel Easton Grey
- Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa Malmesbury, Wiltshire