A last minute Invitation from friends to drive and join them for Dinner had me phoning the Hotel to see if they had a Room available too. Jessica who took my call was charming, helpful, exceptionally pleasant. We booked and drove down. As you meander down their long private entrance drive and then in through the large Wooden Gates that open automatically you sense that you are in for a real treat......and you are!
The Hotel is beautiful in every way. The Staff throughout are charming, cheerful, attentive and great fun too actually when you chat with them as your evening progresses. We ate in the 2 Star Michelin Dining Room. Everything was impeccable....and the Food very beautifully presented and extremely tasty. Don't eat any Lunch before you Dine here. I gave up on about Course six of their Tasting Menu. It's divine!
Our Room was exceptionally comfortable. Not over large but fine for one night. I did have a peek at a Suite next door which was available but it was just a little dark inside and we were only there for one night after all......
You will pay for all of this luxury, great food and fine Wines though. Even with a standard Room with Dinner you'll pay many hundreds of pounds but it is a real great and I left feeling I'd had good value in truth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cotswolds Country Manor House Hotel with 15 Room and 8 Suites. Set in 12 acres of charming English country gardens. Two dining experiences including the Michelin two-starred restaurant The Dining Room and Le Mazot, the casual brasserie. The sumptous Aquarias Spa restores mind and body to a new harmony. Take up residence in the private cinema to watch your favourite film. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whatley Manor Easton Grey
- Whatley Manor Hotel Easton Grey
- Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa Malmesbury, Wiltshire