“Lunch 10/8/14”

Ranked #37 of 69 Restaurants in Marlborough
Price range: US$0 - US$43
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Went there for quick lunch, and we were quiet satisfied the the quality of the food and service, but right when I sat I've spotted that my fork was dirty, and told to the waitress, she was very polite and check all the rest of the silver, the restaurant lacks of ambient, music, cleaning, and deco.but will be back for sure

There are newer reviews for Pizza Express

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant last night and was very pleased we did. The first contact was when I booked earlier in the day. The lady who took my booking was polite and happy when taking the booking. It is nice to speak with someone who is enthusiastic. We entered the restaurant and was greeted and shown to a table. We gave our order to a very polite friendly lady and we enjoyed our pizzas very much. They were very tasty and very fresh ! We declined desert but enjoyed a well served espresso which was a very nice end to the meal. All in all a very nice evening.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

As you'd expect, the same great taste and quality of pizza express. Love it and I'm a big fan. This is a strange building though, a bit narrow and dinky. Not sure about the atmos but at any rate great food and friendly staff. Eat here for fine pizza. Try the palenta fries :)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Its fast food, but its good quality fast food, go there very often. Good prices always offers and best of all the staff are always friendly and helpful. Very popular for parties for children so expect noise if one end is full of children having fun :)

go to Pizza Express website for offers makes the visit very reasonably priced, as I write this the offer is 25% off bill with code off web page and most weekends have 2 courses for £11.95, with code off webpage. Well worth a visit :)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Fairly standard pizza restaurant. I like their light options for pizza, their garden, and have had one particularly helpful experience with staff.