“Best Coffee in Marlborough”
Review of Cosy Bean Coffee Lounge - CLOSED

Cosy Bean Coffee Lounge
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Cosy Bean is a lovely coffee lounge which takes into consideration the local needs of our customers. We have created an environment that suits every walk of life, whether your working (you can plug in your laptop in peace and quiet and make use of our free Wi-Fi), in need of a cosy place to chill and catch up with friends or simply want to relax on your own with a good book and great coffee. We serve Lavazza coffee (Italy's favourite) and all our cakes are homemade, as are the majority of our lunches and all our soups. Cosy Bean facilities are over 2 floors with comfy sofa's and upright tables. We have child changing facilities and are also dog friendly. Our first floor is very cosy and captures the character of this Grade II listed building, with its exposed beams, but be careful need to mind your head!
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best Coffee in Marlborough”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We live in Chippenham and like to travel out to some of the other towns in Wiltshire for a nice coffee and to relax. We've tried all the coffee/tea shops in Marlborough and this is the best. The staff are welcoming and friendly, the coffee (Lavazza) is really mellow and, in my opinion, one of the best Italian coffees going. The seating is comfy (more upstairs if it looks busy)... today's newspapers, plenty of books and even board games are available if wanted. The music is always at an unobtrusive level and so the atmosphere is very homely and comfortable. The overall feeling I get is that the owners of this coffee shop have considered every aspect of the 'coffee shop experience' and have got it absolutely right.

• Visited January 2014

Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect place to stop”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Walk past Cafe Nero on the High Street and a few yards down a lane to find this perfect little cafe. Really excellent tea (made with fresh, boiling water) and perfectly toasted, very fruity fruit bread. Quick friendly service, free wifi, secondhand books,comfy settees and chairs and if that all wasn't enough, it's excellent value too.

• Visited January 2014
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Great coffee and delicious cakes”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I love my coffee so am always on the lookout for a decent coffee shop.This little place serves not only excellent coffee and cake,but at lunchtime have homemade soup on the menu which is delicious.
Ideally situated near the main car park just off the high street.If you want to sit outside in the winter there are blankets and hot water bottles available -how's that for a nice touch.
We'll worth a visit when in Marlborough.

• Visited November 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best coffee in Marlborough ”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. Varied selection of home made cakes. Brownies with walnuts are second to none. Defiantly worth a stop even if it's to have a take out coffee.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great Place- Very Friendly”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I live in Devizes and I have been there several times. Me with my partner, with my 2 year old and they even let me in with my very well behaved dog. Very nice people, lovely relaxing atmosphere and i would go back. Food is great too. Visit dont listen to the bad reviews.
I wish Devizes had a coffee shop like this!

• Visited November 2013