Got a great deal to stay for a couple of nights. Never been to Wiltshire but stayed with old english inn before.
Room was uneven but big and very comfortable strange having different height ceiling in room but loved it.
Had Sunday lunch, dinner and two breakfast all very good as were specials. Would recommend. Especially Trish our waitress very friendly.
All in all a would stay here again visit and if you want to find somewhere in area I would recommend.
Really enjoy our two nights here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extensively refurbished early 2012 and situated on Britain’s widest high street, The Castle & Ball has had a fascinating past dating back to the 15th century, with some of the original oak timbers pre-dating the Spanish Armada. The building’s age accounts for some individual features including the splitlevel brasserie-style restaurant. The hotel’s walled Beer Garden at the rear provides a relaxing setting for those looking to enjoy a drink and a meal alfresco-style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Castle & Ball Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle And Ball Hotel
- The Castle & Ball Hotel Marlborough, Wiltshire
- Castle Ball Marlborough