Two night stay at the end of June, Sunday and Monday evenings. Nice building, room pretty good, no lift - old building, parking behind the hotel, nice bar / restaurant area with a separate room for breakfast. Very good evening food at a good price and a good breakfast - wide range of food available. staff all nice and friendly, hotel had a nice atmosphere. The room we had was overlooking the high street which was noisy enough to disturb us a little, so insist on a room at back of the hotel. Would stay again but only if we could be guaranteed a room not on the high street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extensively refurbished early 2012 and situated on Britain’s widest high street, The Castle & Ball has had a fascinating past dating back to the 15th century, with some of the original oak timbers pre-dating the Spanish Armada. The building’s age accounts for some individual features including the splitlevel brasserie-style restaurant. The hotel’s walled Beer Garden at the rear provides a relaxing setting for those looking to enjoy a drink and a meal alfresco-style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Castle & Ball Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle And Ball Hotel
- The Castle & Ball Hotel Marlborough, Wiltshire
- Castle Ball Marlborough