My girlfriend and I stayed for two nights and received a warm welcome from the owners Paul and Lorraine. We stayed in the large room with the outside jacuzzi the room and facilities were of excellent quality the owners have obviously put a lot of effort into ensuring that their guests have an enjoyable stay. The house which is surrounded by fields was a good base to use for us to visit local attractions such as Lacock , Castle Combe and Bath. Breakfast was great. The house and facilities together with attention to detail by the owners was a joy, this has got to be in the top two B & B's we have stayed in in the UK. We will return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whaddon Grove House is a large country house set in the middle of a thirty acre field and has a very pleasant view down to the river and the old packhorse bridge, it has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It has two large double rooms, both en-suite, one has a large balcony, the other a large jacuzzi bath. one twin room with en-suite, and the other twin room has its own private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Whaddon Grove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel Melksham
- Whaddon Grove House Melksham, Wiltshire