We stumbled upon Whaddon Grove House by accident searching on the net after trying to find somewhere to stay in Bath and how glad we did. This B & B is pure luxury with the most welcoming and helpful hosts Paul & Lorraine.We had room 1 with the hot tub on the balcony. The Queen size bed was really comfortable followed by a delicious home cooked breakfast to set us up for the day. Thoroughly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whaddon Grove House is a large country house set in the middle of a thirty acre field and has a very pleasant view down to the river and the old packhorse bridge, it has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It has two large double rooms, both en-suite, one has a large balcony, the other a large jacuzzi bath. one twin room with en-suite, and the other twin room has its own private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Whaddon Grove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel Melksham
- Whaddon Grove House Melksham, Wiltshire