Whaddon Grove House sits in open countryside with no near neighbours, so is extremely peaceful. It features free Wifi, a swimming pool and hot tub. Our room had a luxury shower room, the best we have ever enjoyed, with quality toiletries and even scales. It also had twin electric beds which were extremely comfortable. The fittings were all of a very high quality and there was a large flat screen TV and even night lights. Coffee and tea facilities were provided as well as sweets, while downstairs reasonably priced bottles of wine and other drinks were available with payment via an honesty box. Our only criticism is that there were no chairs in the room and no guest lounge, so the only place to sit was on the bed. No evening meals are provided but breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The owners are lovely people, very friendly and helpful. We will certainly stay here again if we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whaddon Grove House is a large country house set in the middle of a thirty acre field and has a very pleasant view down to the river and the old packhorse bridge, it has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It has two large double rooms, both en-suite, one has a large balcony, the other a large jacuzzi bath. one twin room with en-suite, and the other twin room has its own private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Whaddon Grove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel Melksham
- Whaddon Grove House Melksham, Wiltshire