Wow, myself and my best friend treated ourselves to a night in the executive room with private hot tub on the balcony after a long weekend camping. Utter luxury and the perfect way to unwind - glass of wine and amazing views of the countryside from the tub! Paul, Lorraine (and the dogs!) were so welcoming, recommended taxi firms and places to eat, and were perfect hosts. Excellent breakfast, excellent room and excellent value for money. My only complaint is that we'd only booked 1 night! Will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whaddon Grove House is a large country house set in the middle of a thirty acre field and has a very pleasant view down to the river and the old packhorse bridge, it has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It has two large double rooms, both en-suite, one has a large balcony, the other a large jacuzzi bath. one twin room with en-suite, and the other twin room has its own private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Whaddon Grove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel Melksham
- Whaddon Grove House Melksham, Wiltshire