This is hotel is just simply the best hotel / b &b we've ever stayed in, from the moment you arrive and you are met by Paul, everything is top quality, fixtures and fittings are stunning in all rooms, we have stayed in both of the big rooms, including the one with the hot tub on the balcony, and they were both fantastic.
Tis was our second trip to the Whaddon grove, and I am writing this from the room, using the free wifi provided!
I cannot rate this accommodation highly enough and would definitely stay again, and recommend to anyone coming to this area to stay here!
All in all a fantastic hotel, fantastic owners, fantastic setting and a fantastic nights sleep!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whaddon Grove House is a large country house set in the middle of a thirty acre field and has a very pleasant view down to the river and the old packhorse bridge, it has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It has two large double rooms, both en-suite, one has a large balcony, the other a large jacuzzi bath. one twin room with en-suite, and the other twin room has its own private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Whaddon Grove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel Melksham
- Whaddon Grove House Melksham, Wiltshire