My wife and I came for an annievrsary weekend. My family hired me a classic Jag for the weekend. If it wasn't for the fact I had to make well use of the Jag we wouldn't have left Whaddon Grove. We were cheefully greeted by Paul who showed us to our room, did I say room I would have called it a suite. It was magnificent and immaculate Paul and Lorraine have spent so much attention to detail. The quality of the furniture was first class. a beautiful super king size bed and so comfortable. If you want to spoil yourself and have the peace and tranquility you won't go wrong in selecting Whaddon Grove. We can't stop talking about it. I took a handfull of business cards and hand them out to friends and relatives with a full discription. Well done Paul and Lorraine. And in the words of Arnie " I'll be back"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whaddon Grove House is a large country house set in the middle of a thirty acre field and has a very pleasant view down to the river and the old packhorse bridge, it has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It has two large double rooms, both en-suite, one has a large balcony, the other a large jacuzzi bath. one twin room with en-suite, and the other twin room has its own private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Whaddon Grove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel Melksham
- Whaddon Grove House Melksham, Wiltshire