From reading such good reviews I had no worries about booking here and it didnt disappoint! What a lovely family run b&b!
We stayed here in the balcony hot tub room which was very clean, lovely furniture and of course the lovely hot tub! Was a real treat and was lovely watching sun set relaxing with my fiancé. Breakfast was so so yummy too!
We will definitely be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whaddon Grove House is a large country house set in the middle of a thirty acre field and has a very pleasant view down to the river and the old packhorse bridge, it has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It has two large double rooms, both en-suite, one has a large balcony, the other a large jacuzzi bath. one twin room with en-suite, and the other twin room has its own private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Whaddon Grove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel Melksham
- Whaddon Grove House Melksham, Wiltshire