“The best Indian ever!!!!”
Review of melksham tandoori

melksham tandoori
Ranked #14 of 55 Restaurants in Melksham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2013

It is quite simply the best Indian you will ever have. Unlike other Indians I have been to I've found that the naan is wonderful (the best ever made). I also like having all the sauces with my popadoms and when we run out the excellent waiters come and refill it for us. This is our regular Indian for a reason.

There are newer reviews for melksham tandoori

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Having been away from England for more than 12 years it was amazing to go to the Tandoori and find it as excellent as.always.Good food and pleasant service. Notably the owners son shop was only a boy when we say visited was now running the place superbly in his father's absence.Thank you all for a lovely evening.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

We live in Lacock and have take aways or eat in quite often. Always good service and good food. Just wish they would deliver to us as well then it would be prefect!!!

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Simply the best Indian for miles. It is very rare to have a meal that's not quite perfect. In almost 30 years I have only had 2 that were not quite up to par, but they were not bad by any means.
I have tried many restaurants in the area, but this is the only one I repeatedly go back to. If I had to fault it, then it's the fact it does not do home delivery

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Came to the Melksham Tandoori on a Sunday to take advantage off the Sunday buffet offer. The restaurant is very conveniently located approx 30 meters from a large car park and very easy to find.

Inside its very well decorated with a cosy feel. It's not the biggest restaurant so would think you would need to book on a Friday / Saturday night to guarantee a table.

The food we had was very good. It was a serve yourself affair with a mixture of starters, sides and main courses which you could have as much as you like. We had a very nice chicken starter and then a good lamb curry for main course. Very good value considering the amount of food you get.

Total bill for the buffet, two kingfishers and a coke was £28. Bargain considering amount of food you get. It's well worth a visit.