“Great SundayRoast”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great SundayRoast”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

decided to go out for Sunday lunch and had visited The Golden Fleece a few weeks ago during the week so decided to give Sunday a try! we were not disappointed as the food was great and plenty as well! the staff were all very friendly and polite this was a great meal and i would highly recommend it!! but make sure you book up or you may be disapoined!

2 Thank don h

Bath, United Kingdom
“fantastic sunday lunch”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My partner and myself had the Sunday lunch both excellent meals, the pork was scummy and the beef looked good too! would highly recommend it, staff very friendly will be back again very soon.

U.K.
“1st Class Pub Grub”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Had not been to this pub in a while as I didn't like the food or people that were running it. However when I heard it had changed hands to the same people that ran a pub I had loved going to, I decided to go along to see if things had changed for the better at the Fleece. Went for Sunday lunch and boy we were not disappointed. Food was excellent, far better than most places around in the area and the price to me was a steal. All lovely fresh ingredients and presented in a lovely way. Staff were exceptional and very friendly which is a bonus. Loved it so much went back last week to have an evening meal. As someone suggested starters are not necessary with the size of the main meal but I did not read that before we went. Just couldn't manage all my cod (that's REAL fish) such a shame as it was to die for, never had such wonderful crispy batter anywhere. Now if I fancy fish and chips I will be going there not the local fish and chip shop as the Fleece have nailed it for me and there is not a place to beat them anywhere. Keep up the good work Janet & John you are doing a brilliant job.

• Visited April 2014
“Great Menu & Lovely Staff”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Popped in with some friends, today, for a quick lunch. Absolutely spot on, great service, lovely staff and a varied and fairly priced menu. Thank you and will see you again soon.

Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“A must the best food I've had in along time”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The food was first class large portions and very hot. Presentation and service excellent you must try this pub it was my first time with the new owners and was not expecting such lovely food and excellent value. We were a party of 11 and easy one of us enjoy or food.

• Visited April 2014