“Superb”

Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I waited a long time for a decent Chinese in Melksham. I have now eaten there three times in the evening and had one take away. The food is lovely, atmosphere is very friendly and prices are reasonable. The restaurant is under new management so is still trying to build its reputation locally. However if the food remains at this quality it won't take long. I hope people support this restaurant - it deserves to do well.

1  Thank millysilver

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Definitely deserves 5*s. Far superior food, brilliant delivery service. Excellent!
An anniversary surprise to remember. Thank you Dragon Delight.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Fancied a Chinese and its only 10 minutes walk from where we live so decided to give it a try.
It was a Saturday evening, about 8pm. It was fairly quiet but the place has recently changed management so that may have something to do with it.
We had the shrimp dumplings to start, you get 6 of them so glad we decided to share, they were very good and came with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
For mains the wife had King Prawn Pad Thai, which was nicely flavoured and had a generous number of prawns. I had the Deep Fried Crispy Shredded Beef and an Egg Fried Rice; it was nice and crispy (have been to so many places where it's been a bit soggy) and the sauce was good too. Only thing I would say is that it needed more chilli, but I like my food spicy anyway so next time I will ask for more when ordering.
Price wise it was about £34 for a starter, 2 mains (pad Thai has noodles in), rice, 2 pints and a glass of wine which we thought was pretty good.
Service was fine, staff were friendly and attentive. The table was laid with knives and forks but they were happy to provide chopsticks.
The only thing that was a bit bad was the music, think cheesy 80s/90s boy bands, something a bit more instrumental or traditional would be better.
Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

From the moment we entered the restaurant we where made to feel like kings.
The team and manager could not do enough for us.
The Chinese Beer flowed very well and the food was hot and fresh. I cant wait to return. Also why not try the warm saki wow...... will need a taxi . Worth a visit. I have since ordered take away and still as good hot and tasty as before.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We went here again on a sunday evening asa family of seven after enjoying it so much last time.
After seeing the new menu advertising the all you can eat buffet we decided to go back.
Unknown to us it doesn't start until next sunday, oh what a shame we will have to go back ha ha.
Thoroughly enjoyed all the food again, we had our own buffet by ordering the platter starter for all and then a mix of dishes between us all.
Again served by the very friendly staff and good to see its getting busier.