“Highly recommended”

Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Melksham
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We often order takeaways from here, always delicious reasonable prices and waiting time. We have also dinned in here and the staff and service is fantastic! Can't fault a thing! They are all very polite and attentive! Massive thumbs up! Highly recommended!

3  Thank Becky B

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lovely friendly staff, great food and you can take your own drink. we always come here for a curry and have never been disappointed.
Can get very busy so need to book but nice buzz .

1  Thank jacsMaryland
Reviewed 10 August 2014

While trying with friends who live just yards way from the REFA Tandour in Melksham were invited to have a meal in the refa, , when we entered the resturant I was abit disappointed with the decor rather dowdy and dated I thought, but that didn't really matter, the owner and his sons made us really welcome it had bit of banter between us, we order our meals and the arrived after a short wait but the it was well worth it, I had one of the best madras curries I have ever tasted, and plenty of it as well, all six of us agreed the meal was great, if you in melksham give the REFA a try you won't be disappointed, one great plus the REFAHS is you can take in your own drinks,and they provide the glasses, next time in melksham, I'll be back

1  Thank selwynontour
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The food is great here with really good vegetarian choices. The staff are friendly and as it's unlicensed you can take your own alcohol along, which makes the meal very low cost. The food is the tastiest Indian food in town. The only down side for me is that service can be very slow on a busy night and I would like to see a greater variety of fish dishes on the menu.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The food and service here is not just good it is really good.... I don't need to say more just try the food and service and it speaks for itself. 10 out of 10.