“fab day out for the boys”

Farmtastic Animal Farm
More attraction details
Owner description: Animal farm and petting zoo near Chippenham Wiltshire. Get hands on with our animals, including alpaca's, llamas, miniature's, farmyard favourites, birds and rare and unusual breeds. With a host of activities available there's plenty to keep the kids and grown-ups busy!
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My boys and I had the best day out petting and feeding all the animals,
the boys keep asking to go back soon.

1  Thank donna539
"working farm"
"great couple of hours"
"fantastic morning"
in 2 reviews
"spent a lovely afternoon"
in 2 reviews
"be visiting again"
"kids will love"

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We visited the farm with a 5 and 6 year old and we had a really nice time, so many lovely animals to see and feed it was quite something, the animals came up to us and could be touched and fed its so nice to find somewhere that you can have this interaction, my little ones loved holding the rabbits and the ducks, the owners have a true passion for what they do and are friendly even asking if we were enjoying our time there and if we had any questions. Its a value for money experience we will be back soon

2  Thank donnaatlanta
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I visited this farm with my parents today. Lots of animals such as alpacas, chickens, ducks, donkeys, goats and also loads of baby animal! They are so friendly and playful. There are signs round the farm telling you about animal (their name and diet also all sorts of information etc)
You can also hold small animals e.g. rabbits and baby ducks ! The rabbit that I held today was only 9 weeks old. She just soooo adorable. I love it !!
We can touch all animals in this farm and that made me felt so close to them! But some may bite you .. so careful! :D
They sell hot foods and drinks as well so you can fill your energy up here!
The owner is very very friendly and very nice. He told us stories and his animals information. Guided us around the farm and talked with us all the way through.
You can also feed animals for only 50p a cup! Stroke them and give them food. They all will come to you!
I got lots of photos of them and videos.
Love this farm. Such a lovely day!

I strongly recommend this farm for you all !!

Here s the website :) !! http://www.farmtasticanimalfarm.co.uk/

3  Thank Arissara S
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have just had the most fantastic day at Farmtastic Amimal Farm, with my family, we spent most of the day here because you can interact with the aminals, feed them, walk them, cuddle them, spend as much time with them as you want, the owners of the farm are absolutely fantastic because of all the knowledge they have of all the animals they have. The aniamls range from: Alpacas, lamas, horses, rabbits, donkeys(including a baby), reindeer, fallow deer, geese, ducks, chickens, pigmy goats, angora goats, cows and calfs, sheep,etc,etc. This is one day out you don't want to miss because of all the interection you have with the animals.

3  Thank Amber w
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I recently visited this farm with my family, it was one of the best days out because my children could interact with the animals especially the deer called freddie because he will come upto us and let you pet him, there are also signs around the farm telling about the animals and the machinery, the owners of the farm are outstanding and very family orientated, I have recommended this farm to family and friends, it is the best farm I have been too.

Private tour