“Good service and excellent food”
Review of Seasons Tea Rooms

Seasons Tea Rooms
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Good service and excellent food”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I visit Seasons Tea Rooms every week and never have I had a bad meal. Today homemade fresh cream and apple sponge, always have a bacon sandwich never any complaints. Staff are all lovely and very obliging, nothing is ever to much trouble for them. I won't go anywhere else.

“Best cake ever”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Don't have a lot of spare time as a full-time carer but when I do I try to go to Seasons Tea Rooms in Apsley House Arcade, off the High Street in Royal Wootton Bassett. Excellent home-cooked food, friendly & helpful staff, comfortable and relaxed surroundings and very reasonably priced. Have just introduced the tea rooms to a friend - we both had a latte, my friend had home-baked lemon meringue pie and I had home-baked sponge cake with apple & fresh cream filling - best I've ever tasted - so impressed I bought 2 pieces of lemon meringue pie to take home for my husband and me for tea! As we left, full English breakfasts were being served up and stew & dumplings were being cooked - it all looked and smelled fab. So looking forward to my/our next visit. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone visiting RWB - spread the word.

United Kingdom
“Worst food I've ever had in Wootton Bassett”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Just had lunch in the seasons tearoom, NEVER again !!! My son had a bacon bap which dripped with grease when he picked it up, the bacon was very fatty and barely cooked. Only given a knife and no fork which meant I had to use my finger and the knife when cutting all the fat off for him. My own meal was equally as poorly cooked and greasy.

5 Thank Mumof2boys2014
Eastbourne
“good grub”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Staff very pleasant, good coffee and excellent choice of home cooked food. The bacon sarni had by my friend looked great

Visited January 2014
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Perfect for afternoon tea with friends”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We visited Seasons today for afternoon tea, the sandwiches were delicious and the scones with clotted cream & jam were amazing!! My son wanted plain sandwiches which was no trouble at all and he felt very grown up when he was presented with an afternoon tea for one, a really nice touch :)
Lovely staff, lovely atmosphere and excellent food & drink; we will definitely return (probably to try out a Mega Breakfast)

• Visited October 2013