“Meal with a friend”

Peninsula Dining Room
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are committed to providing first class food and service and believe that our approach gives our guests the best dining experience on the Wirral
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is a 'hidden gem' of a restaurant, tucked away in a side road away from the Promenade. The menu is imaginative and is served in a unique style.

2  Thank HeritageHermit

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My sister bought me a cookery class at the Peninsula Dini g Room as part of my 60th birthday present and what a fantastic present it turned out to be. I chose two courses and dishes I wanted to perfect and Ross, the chef, guided me through them. He added little twists to my original thoughts and the results were truly fantastic. I baked bread, summer vegetable risotto with Parmesan crisps and to follow creme brûlée with summer berries served with shortbread. My guests ate it all with gusto! And I even got to bring some bread, risotto and biscuits home with me. I would recommend this experience and even though I am an experienced home cook I picked up lots of really useful tips which will improve my cooking. Thanks so much for a thoroughly enjoyable experience Peninsular Dining Room - especially Ross!

1  Thank WirralClaire
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have visited the Peninsula Dining Room a few times and I have never been dissapointed! The food is of such a high quality and great value for money, you have to try the slow roasted pork belly.

A big thanks to all the staff at Peninsula your always amazing!

1  Thank Helen J
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I adore this place. Food is amazing, staff are so lovely and kind, the decor is fabulous and as a whole it's just a brilliant place to go and enjoy some top class food. I highly recommend you try the chips and dips and the steak! There is such good choice and some food isn't just the normal stuff, there are some really nice interesting dishes that I would never of thought to try and they really were outstanding. Well done to Ross and the team and I will most defiantly be back!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I can not recommend this place enough. One of my all time favourite restaurants. Every visit is special, the food is always delicious & interesting and the service is friendly and to a great standard. I love the little special touches - today we had complimentary crisp bread and dip while looking over the menu, a delicious tomato bread with tomato butter and a lovely piece of carrot cake with the bill. My desert of choice this evening was nothing short of spectacular. . Rhubarb creme brulee with licorice icecream! Wierdly fantastic! A local restaurant that would give the Michelin Stars a run for their money and raises money for important local charities. Thank you once again for a wonderful meal and experience.