“Fabulous”
Review of Albion Guest House

Albion Guest House
Ranked #1 of 5 New Brighton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Our family of 5 (kids aged 10, 7 and 4) felt so welcomed from the moment we arrived. Nothing was too much trouble. The decor is fabulous and the place is spotless. We will definately be returning again soon.

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed for one night for my girlfriends birthday, the en-suite bedroom was very clean and thoughtfully decorated, the hotel is not far from the sea front and amenities and the cooked breakfast was lovely, I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Our family party of three recently stayed at Albion House for the Open at Royal Liverpool.
A very warm welcome was extended to us upon our arrival, our room was exceptionally clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly and courteous throughout.
The "Full English Breakfast" cooked to order is well recommended and we had a very enjoyable stay. Many thanks to all for a most enjoyable break.
Definitely worth a second visit without hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kevin d
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

4 of us stayed here as we were attending the Open at Hoylake
Keith the proprietor was an excellent host throughout our stay
Rooms clean airy and had great views
Best place in New Brighton look no further

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I booked the Albion guest house for my 40th birthday celebration in March. It was ideal for this intimate gathering (40 guests). Nothing was too much trouble for owners John and Keith who catered for all my needs for the occasion. They provided a lovely buffet, and took into consideration dietary needs of some guests (gluten, lactose and peanut allergy) I was particularly grateful for this.
I was able to decorate the dining room and conservatory how I wanted (balloons and photographs) and when it was finished the place looked amazing! A bar and disco was provided on my request and had reasonable bar prices. Many guests commented on the interior of the guest house, beautiful gardens and friendly staff and all had a wonderful time. The best part was no waiting around for taxis at the end of the night as myself and some family members had booked rooms which proved a great idea! I usually find it difficult to sleep away from home but the beds were very comfortable and its quiet location ensured I had a good nights sleep.

In the morning my celebrations continued as I sat with family members at breakfast and had a lovely full English breakfast. I would definitely consider this place again for any small gatherings.

Room Tip: The loft suite at the top of the guest house provides lovely sea views and is ideal to share with fa...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
JohnKnapman, Owner at Albion Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thanks for you review we are available throughout the year for small family gatherings (up to 45 guests) we are so happy you enjoyed your party.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

had a very good time, host welcoming, room very comfortable, will use again ,a good location ideal for exploring Liverpool and surrounding area, set on quiet road within easy reach of prom, plus a good breakfast many thanks for a good weekend

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My dad and I booked the Albion on 29th March. We where over for a Liverpool match. The staff were very friendly, we where supposed to arrive at 6pm but our boat was delayed till 9pm we rang the guest house and the management says that was not a problem and kept our room for us considering it was a big match on he could easily have filled it with someone else. The room was lovely and we had a nice breakfast the next morning which set us up nicely to go watch the match. Would definitely consider booking again :-)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
#3 of 5 in New Brighton
Hollins Hey Hotel
Hollins Hey Hotel
#4 of 5 in New Brighton

Been to Albion Guest House? Share your experiences!