“Really nice place - great views”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #14 of 38 Restaurants in New Brighton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We recently enjoyed a really nice meal and enjoyable evening at this restaurant. The service was quick and friendly and the food was really lovely, I have to say I was impressed, really good calzone. Would be more than happy to re-visit and would request a window table to take full advantage of the view. Lovely - thanks a lot :-)

1  Thank HolidayLass22

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Service was excellent and very professional. Lovely place inside and very clean. I had the duck which was a bit fatty. Kids both had meal deal which is quite good, my wife had the chicken with parma ham which was OK but a bit too much herbs on the chicken and would have been better with a sauce. I would go back but maybe try pizza or pasta and i would recommend a visit to this place,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had a lovely meal staff very nice if looking for somewhere nice to go for a meal just call in very good.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant last night for a family meal. The service was very good and the staff were pleasant. Food was delicious as well! A great place to go out for a family dinner.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The first time we have eaten a takeaway from Prezzo as a treat and I am sad to say it was really poor :-(
The order was incomplete and the food was cold and tasteless....we will not be using them again for a takeaway