“Very clean”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very clean”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

After visiting many soft play centres, Bubbles is right up there at the top. The place is huge and very clean. Lots of things to keep the little ones interested. Thought the entrance charges were a bit expensive, but the food seemed reasonably priced. As it gets so busy they limit your visit to 2 hours.

Oxton, United Kingdom
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Great little place mid-week”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I cannot review it for a weekend as I wouldnt dare visit haha! but If you want a quiet, large, safe, play area for your baby/toddler mid week then Bubbles is the place to visit! The play areas are clean and visually stimulating for my babies & toddlers. There is an onsite cafe were the staff are freindly enough and will heat up your baby food, however, If you order a hot drink i.e tea, coffee you have to put your own milk in via a huge milk filled jug, dont have a problem sharing but as the cups are filled to the brim with your hot tea/coffee theres little room for milk! I had to stand there sipping, adding milk, sipping, adding, haha. Not tried the food but it looked nice. The best part about Bubbles is its location, Its lovely to let my little one have a long play and socialise before a stroll around the promenade, just lovely!

1 Thank MRANDMRSSMITH05
Liverpool, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Fills a rainy afternoon well.”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

I took my hyper 2 1/2 year old here to let off steam and was definitely impressed. The play area itself is huge and about 5 floors high. In fact it was so big that I had to join him in case he got lost :) as a huge bonus the place is actually spotless too.

Food wise, the standard is a lot better than usual for this type of place. I had a delicious BBQ panini which was well presented too (£4.00) My son got a huge portion of chips, nuggets and beans (£4.00). Which could easily have filled a bigger kid up.

The only fault I can find with this place is the price. It was £6 for my two year old (and I think its a little more expensive for an older child) and £1 for myself. If you have a couple of kids it could quite easily turn into an expensive afternoon once you add food and drinks (£1 for a little fruit shoot) into the equation.

Heswall
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“grandson had such fun”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

There is plenty for even young children. my grandson is 2 and he loved it. Of course everything is new so lets hope its kept so bright and clean. Very reasonable entry for adults means whole family can go. Layout is imaginative. There seemed to be a lot of staff around to ensure that behaviour was appropriate and the 'rules ' of the establishment were to be applauded

2 Thank npor
Wallasey, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“New Brighton is on the up and up!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Yet another great reason to come to New Brighton, this will surely attract families and cater for all weathers too.
I took my nearly 4 year old granddaughter today, didn't book, arrived at 11am, lots of parking, no waiting, staff still a little hesitant on check in.
Would have welcomed a bit more signage when we approached the apparatus so I could direct her to age appropriate stuff but maybe the idea of discovery and adventure is the concept here.
Everywhere spotless, only one hand-dryer in the loo though!
Food very pricey and as with most of these like establishments, you are discouraged from bringing your own food and drink. I'm sorry but with quite a hefty admission, I'm bringing a drink in for her!
Nicely air-conditioned which is welcome as the children get quite sweaty having such fun, I must say everyone was having a great time, all the children of all ages seemed to me to get on really well, I never heard a cross word.
I saw staff cleaning both the apparatus and the tables while I was there.
One small thing, I did see 2 staff standing chatting ostensibly guarding a 'no entry' passage but there were no staff monitoring the 1-4 year area which was often used by children who were much older than 4 years.